The Swim Short
- Internal super comfort spandex blend boxer style lining (no netting)
- Mid-rise length style (5inch inner leg)
- Reflective 'G' Emblem
- Elasticated adjustable drawstring waistband
- Tonal external metal tipped tubular drawcords
- Tonal metal eyelets
- Internal super comfort spandex boxer style lining
- Two side entry zipper pockets with rubberized easy-grip zips
- Stealth pocket hidden in the lining (perfect for keycards, credit cards or valuables)
- Printed care label
- Stitched short hemline
- Quick-drying fabrication
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
Material & Care
Material: Outer Short (95% Polyester, 5% Spandex), Inner Lining (90% Polyester, 10% Spandex)
Care: Machine washable max 30 degrees, do not tumble dry.
Delivery & Returns
Free UK delivery on orders over £30.
Orders are shipped same day before 4pm Monday-Saturday or next working day after 4pm via 48 hour tracked delivery.
Returns can be made within 30 days of purchase. see full details
Created with a super soft quick-dry boxer short lining and zip pockets the Giovici Swim Short can be worn all day with maximum comfort and zero chafing both in and out of the water.
Never chafe again with our unique zero mesh, soft fabric undershort.
Quick-Dry Stretch Fabric
Crafted from super soft, water resistant stretch fabric.
Keep valuables safe with 2x secure zip pockets.
This hidden pocket is ideal for key cards or your phone. (out the water)
Our fully adjustable waist band with metal tabs adds a touch of luxury.
Giovici Vs Others
Say goodbye to itchy Y front netting and hello to ultimate comfort!
"I bought these as a Christmas gift and the recipient loves them- they look smart and are comfortable and supportive. Would buy again."
"Very comfortable stylish shorts. Bought the grey ones and will definitely be buying the other colours before the summer.Would be good if they did a bundle price on three different colours."
"These shorts are best swim wear I have owned, no chaffing even after being worn for a while, would recommend to anyone."
"Best shorts I have ever brought, I'm going to buy another pair."